1. How do you send my paintings?
We send paintings by DHL, TNT, Fedex or EMS, the delivery time is 5-7 business days.
2. How much is the shipping cost?
We offer worldwide FREE shipping.
3. What if my paintings arrives in damaged state?
The chance that your purchase will arrive damaged is very low, because we use strong packing materials for safe and careful delivery to avoid possible damages. If the painting is damaged during the process, we will eigher send a new one or refund you full amount.
4. What is your Return Policy?
Dolphin gallery has a 30- Day Money Back Guarantee. For any reasons, if you are not happy with the items received, you are welcome to return it for a refund (refund does not include shipping cost) and it is important that artwork should be in good condition with all original packing accessories such as protective corners, box, hangers etc.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can, but only before we make the shipment. If paintings already sent out, you can return it within 7 days on the receipt of the artwork, paying transportation and operational expenses.
6. Will their be any taxes on my order?
The Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (2000) declares that there is NO import duty on:
1) "Paintings, drawings, and pastels, executed entirely by hand ... framed or not framed" (Heading 9701 & Subheading 9701.10.00); 2) "Original engravings, prints and lithographs, framed or not framed" (Subheading 9702.00.00); & "Original sculptures and statuary, in any material" (Subheading 9703.00.00). In most countries, hand-painted oil on canvas are duty free. Please contact the Customs Service in your country directly as policies may vary.
If you have any more questions, please contact us at email@example.com, we will response as soon as we can.